- Diabetic Options
- Natural Options
- All Wholesale Products
- Sugar Free/Oil Free Diets
EMDistributing.com ships most orders through UPS; large orders (pallet) may be shipped via another carrier. We only ship to physical addresses (No PO boxes, APO addresses, etc.)
Most orders are shipped the same day they are placed but large (pallet) orders may not leave our facility for a couple of days so that a carrier can be contracted. To ensure our orders are ready to ship each day when our UPS driver arrives, we stop processing orders at 12:00 P.M. CST. Orders placed after 12:00 P.M. CST will be processed the following business day. We do not ship orders on Saturday or Sunday.
Please call us at 888-389-0622 if you have any questions about our shipping.
We are closed most major holidays, including but not limited to, New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. Therefore, UPS does not have transit on these days. Christmas Eve, and New Years Eve are Air Only days.
The picture below depicts the estimated arrival time for EMDistributing.com placed with UPS ground shipping. This is customized to give estimates from our location to give you the most accurate idea of when your package will arrive.
In-Store Pick Up Option
Live close to O'Fallon, Missouri? We now offer the option to pick up your order, which can save you time and shipping costs.
All you have to do is follow these easy steps:
1. Call us at 888-389-0626 to place your order. Our office is open Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
2. Let the customer service representative know that you would like to pick up your order ( so they don't charge you shipping--yay!), and what time you will arrive at our office. Please give us 2 hours to process your order.
3. Come see us at 130 Trade Center Dr, St. Peters, MO 63376. Our fulfillment partner will have your order ready for you.
We take great pride in the quality of the products we offer and the service we provide. We strive for your satisfaction, but realize expectations are not always met. Please review the following guidelines as we hope to achieve successful results. For further assistance, contact Customer Service by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 888-389-0622.
While we take great care in packing your order so that it will arrive in excellent condition, unintentional damage may occur during carrier transit. If your order is damaged when it arrives, please keep the original box, the products and the packing material, and contact us immediately. We will ask you to provide pictures of the damaged products, the original box and the packing material via email to email@example.com along with your order number, name and phone number. This evidence will help us to quickly submit a claim on your behalf to the shipping carrier for their investigation so that we can get replacement items on their way to you.
Orders Not Received
Although we gather shipping name/address information from the customer and are supplied with a tracking number by the carrier, orders occasionally go missing during carrier transit. Please contact us if you have not received your merchandise within 7 business days of placing your order so that we can submit a claim to the carrier for investigation. An investigation may take up to two business weeks to complete.
Many new, unopened items* (but not all – see exclusions noted below) in original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for a refund or exchange. Please contact us for a return authorization number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 888-389-0622 before sending the items back to us. Once we have received the authorized returned items, you may choose a refund or an exchange of products.
If you choose a refund, the refund will be issued in the same manner as the original form of payment, less shipping charges paid by you, and all orders that received free shipping will have the shipping charges subtracted from the refund.
If an item is being returned for an exchange, there will be an additional shipping charge.
*Exclusions: Perishable, and delicate products cannot be returned, including the following items: books, breadsticks, and other perishable items.
1. Contact us first in order to verify eligibility and receive a return authorization.
2. Place eligible items in the original box or other sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely, as we are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
3. Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
4. Use the following mailing address to return your shipment: Shipping Department, 310 Sonderen St., O'Fallon, MO 63366
In the unlikely event of receiving a defective item, please gather the order number and order date, and contact us for a return authorization number by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 888-389-0622 to exchange the item.