When you’re on the HCG Diet, you have to do everything you can to be aware of everything that touches your skin. If you don’t pay attention, you may stall or gain on HCG. So, you need to make sure you’re only using HCG-safe personal care products to get the most HCG weight loss possible.
Here are the products to watch out for on HCG:
- Hand, face, and body lotions or creams – In general: stay away! The only option we believe in is Tiffalina’s HCG Diet Safe Lotion. It’s the only product we know of that is completely safe on the HCG Diet that you can put everywhere and not worry that it’s going to make you stall or gain.
- Chapstick or lip balm – You want to avoid pretty much all lip balms. We trust Tiffalina’s HCG Diet Safe Lip Balm, but some lip glosses and nearly all lip sticks are okay.
- Shampoo and Conditioner – you’d be surprised at how many fats, oils, and extracts are in shampoo and conditioner. Again, we suggest Tiffalina’s HCG Diet Safe brand of HCG Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Hand soap – Most hand soaps have moisturizers of some kind. So stay on the safe side and use this new product from the Tiffalina’s line of HCG products. But once again, you know that it has all HCG-safe ingredients.
- Bar soap or body wash – especially for the ladies, body wash almost always has moisturizers in it. We like Tiffalina’s HCG Diet Safe Body Wash. It smells so good! The Dove brand “Beauty Bar” also works.
- Deodorant – most gels are a safe choice on HCG, but stay away from anything advertised as “moisturizing.”
- Toothpaste – you don’t have to worry about this one too much. Basically, fats and oils aren’t really the problem. Instead, many toothpastes have some kind of sugar to make it taste better. We suggest Utrabright or Aim.